The British Association for the Study of the Liver Nurse Forum (BASLNF) is an associate forum of the British Association for the Study of the Liver (BASL). The forum was formed in 2005. It is a professional nursing organisation aiming to develop knowledge and understanding of liver disease through:
- the advancement of good clinical practice in the care of individuals with, or at risk of liver disease
- the promotion and dissemination of patient-focussed research
- the provision of educational support and educational opportunities in the field of hepatology
- the promotion of a collaborative and multi-disciplinary approach to caring for people with liver disease.
- There are 3 BASLNF travel awards available for those wishing to apply. Please click here for more information.