Frontiers in Transplantation 2014 – Register Now
Monday, September 1, 2014 - Tuesday, September 2, 2014
“Frontiers in Transplantation” is a two-day course for scientists and clinicians interested in translational transplantation biology. The course will cover recent developments in basic transplantation immunology alongside the latest cutting-edge clinical research, with a focus on immunology of transplantation and state of the art liver and bone marrow transplantation research.
By the end of the course, attendees will have gained insights into:
• The problems facing transplantation due to activation of the innate immune system
• Immune activation by alloantigens
• Mechanisms of tolerance
• Hepatocyte transplantation
• Liver regeneration
• Immunosuppression withdrawal
• State of the art liver transplantation
• State of the art bone marrow transplantation
• Mesenchymal stem cells in transplantation
Date: 1st – 2nd September 2014
Venue: Guy's Hospital, London
To download the flyer click here.
For the programe click here.