BVHG Meeting - HCV - The Future
Friday, July 18, 2014
Hallam Conference Centre
44 Hallam Street
London W1W 6JJ
As you will no doubt be aware Hepatitis C is moving ahead at a great pace. It is therefore difficult to keep abreast of developments in treatment (including pipeline drugs), assessment, vaccination, and how best to deliver care and therapy. For this purpose we have developed a day, free to BVHG members and at low cost to others, to help... If you haven’t already done so please register and come along for what should be another excellent BVHG session.
The outline programme is to incorporate the following:
- Pipeline drug classes and strategies
- Potential care delivery models
- Progress in vaccination & immunology
- Testing the host and the virus (e.g. pharmacogenomics, antigen assays, resistance etc)
- How to best assess and monitor the liver
- Treatment as prevention
Here is a short vox pops video (3 minutes) of feedback from delegates of the previous BVHG meeting in May giving excellent reviews.
To book, please contact the Secretariat at email@example.com or 01543 442154.
Free to BVHG Members
Subsidised for BASL Members £20; BASLNF Members £10